- Poster board
- Magic marker (black, permanent)
- Deck of cards (or random numbers 0-9)
- Basket, hat, or bowl (for the money)
- Draw lines dividing the poster board into 11 x 11 squares (draw 10 lines horizontal, and 10 vertical).
- On the top edge write one Team Name, on the left edge write the other Team Name
- Have people ‘buy squares’ for $1 each.
- People write their name in any of the inside 10×10 squares (it’s random).
- After all the squares have been filled up, grab the deck of cards.
- Fill in the top edge with numbers 0-9 using the deck of cards to make the numbers random.
- Do the same for the left edge. Continue reading